Terms and Conditions of Service
Welcome to PHP Secure! We’re happy to have you.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service") govern your access to and use of phpsecure.net and the products, features, services, technologies, and software published on it offered by (). is referred hereto as "PHP Secure", “Company”, "we" or "us" and “you” or “User” means you as a user of the Site. These Terms of Service apply to your use of the PHP Secure service provided by Company via its website https://phpsecure.net (the “Website”).
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, PHP Secure may, in its sole discretion, amend these Terms of Service and any other agreements that comprise the Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will take effect on the noted last updated date (the “Last Updated” date).
You must read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service, as well as the Related Documents, to use PHP Secure Services. PHP Secure considers your use of PHP Secure Services as an acceptance of the Terms of Service and the Related documents. If you do not accept these Terms of Service or the Related documents, you must not access or use PHP Secure Services after the Last Updated date. For more detailed policies surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the designated sections herein.
Last updated: September 22, 2023
You can contact our dedicated Support Team 24/7 if you have any questions regarding PHP Secure Services or the Terms of Service. Your questions will be answered in the order of arrival. You can contact our Support Team via email@example.com.
- Users must be of legal age (or must have otherwise reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they conduct business) to use PHP Secure Services.
- To use PHP Secure Services, you must register with a valid email address.
- Each User may only create one account. PHP Secure reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
- The User has the right to delete their Account at any time. Should the User decide to delete their Account, they agree to the permanent deletion of such Account. Accounts deleted by mistake can be restored within 30 days by contacting PHP Secure’s Support Team. Under no circumstances will the User be able to create a new account using the same email used in a previously deleted account.
- You may not buy, sell, gift, or share a PHP Secure account.
- Upon registration, Users must create a valid username. Usernames are not visible to other Users. A username may include Latin characters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores. Usernames containing phone numbers, words reserved for PHP Secure employees, profanity, and offensive or abusive language are prohibited. Users are individually responsible for their username. PHP Secure reserves the right to modify any username that violates these terms.
- Users are responsible for the protection of their authentication details in order to prevent malicious use of the Service by third parties, and should promptly notify PHP Secure of abuse of the service via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The User does not have the right to assign his/her rights and obligations under this Terms of Services in whole or in part. PHP Secure may assign its rights and obligations hereunder or any of its rights and obligations hereunder without the User's consent at any time.
- PHP Secure reserves the right to suspend or remove a User's account without explanation. In case of suspected unauthorized access, spam, or other suspicious activity on your account, PHP Secure may temporarily suspend the account until the account is deemed secure again.
- At its sole discretion, PHP Secure has the right to unilaterally terminate these Terms of Services at any moment, inter alia, in case of breach by the User of any provision of these Terms or any provision of any of the Related Documents.
- PHP Secure is a proprietary code scanner that analyzes your pre-deployment PHP code for vulnerabilities.
- The PHP Secure Account is the personal section of PHP Secure, unique to each User. Users can access their accounts by entering authentication details on PHP Secure’s sign in page.
- phpsecure.net, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content, and other materials available thereon, are the exclusive property of the owner and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- For the purpose of the performance of the Services, you will be required to provide source code.
- When you provide source code, it shall be considered as confidential information belonging to you and shall be treated accordingly by the Company.
- PHP Secure will never reveal your code’s vulnerabilities to anyone else.
- Your code is stored only until processed and never stored externally. After being scanned, your code files are deleted from our servers. A scan report containing pieces of vulnerable source code is generated upon completion of a scan. Reports are created in a closed environment, work without access to your source code and are displayed in the User’s account. Company will not disclose any confidential information to a third party without your prior written consent, except to the extent as may be required by any competent judicial, governmental or regulatory body. Company will not have any liability to you or any other parties for such disclosure.
- Company undertakes to ensure that its employees will comply with the confidentiality provisions of this Section “Confidential Information”.
- These confidentiality provisions do not apply to source code in public Projects or to any information that is available in the public domain.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY AND RIGHTS TO CONTENT
- Users do not have the right and undertake not to perform the following actions with respect to PHP Secure Services, or any of their parts, components, or extensions:
- copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce them in any way;
- reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or other attempt to derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization;
- remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or interfere any technological measure or protections of the content of the PHP Secure Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access, interfere with, damage or disrupt the operation of phpsecure.net or PHP Secure Services;
- use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the PHP Secure Services;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into the PHP Secure Services,
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses PHP Secure Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through PHP Secure Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same,
- use PHP Secure Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair them, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the website or mobile app or
- access or use PHP Secure Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
- Save for Company’s proprietary copyrights and any trade secrets in any software used to provide Services (or any derivative works made from them), Company claims no intellectual property rights or licenses to any source code you upload or link to the Services. Your profile and uploaded source code or personal information remain yours.
- Company and its designees have the right (but not the obligation), at their sole discretion, to refuse any source code that you have provided using the Service. If Company or its designees determine that source code does not meet their standards, they reserve the right to refuse to analyze or scan the code.
- You represent and warrant, and will continuously ensure that you have rights and/or sufficient licenses or permissions to use, upload, download and display any source code you provide or upload into any Services.
- You shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or of any third parties.
- You expressly understand and agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Company against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Company by any third-party alleging that your source code, or your use of any of the Services infringes or misappropriates any intellectual property rights of a third-party, or violates any applicable laws or regulations. You expressly understand and agree to pay and indemnify Company for any damages awarded against it due to your improper use of your Account or any Organization, and for all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by Company in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided that Company: (a) promptly gives you written notice of any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; and (b) gives you sufficient control to defend and settle such claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Company from all liability). Company, at its sole discretion, may provide you with assistance in defending any such claim, at your expense.
Users also guarantee not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You use PHP Secure’s Services at your own risk. PHP Secure Services and any services obtained through them are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Neither PHP Secure nor any other person associated with PHP Secure makes any warranty or representations with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of PHP Secure and PHP Secure Services.
- Company guarantees neither the completeness nor reliability of data in vulnerability reports. There is a possibility of both false positive and false negative vulnerabilities detected by the scanner. You assume full responsibility for acts and/or omissions resulting from your review of the report and your use of PHP Secure.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- In no event will PHP Secure, its affiliates* or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use phpsecure.net, PHP Secure Services, or any websites linked to them, any content on phpsecure.net or such other websites or any services or items obtained through PHP Secure or its services or such other websites, including any direct and indirect damages, including, but not limited to, moral damage, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of data, including caused by tort (including negligence), breach of the agreement or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- In no case shall PHP Secure, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for the actions or omissions of a User.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event shall PHP Secure be liable for the failure to perform, or any delay in performance of, any obligation hereunder for a reasonable period due to natural disasters, wars, terrorism, rebellions, embargoes, actions of civil or military authorities, fires, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of means of transportation, fuel, energy, labor or materials, or any other conditions beyond the reasonable control of PHP Secure. Furthermore, PHP Secure is not responsible for third-party DDoS attacks and/or other attacks on PHP Secure Services, for the consequences of such attacks, for technical problems that affect the PHP Secure Services attributable to the PHP Secure Services's hosting provider, nor for the unavailability of the PHP Secure Services for any other reason not directly attributable to PHP Secure.
*The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with PHP Secure, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.